Sunday, September 27, 2015

Maintenance and improvements to the boat

The Ananda resting on the ground and being checked to make some improvements. I found it very useful to install a quick inspection round cap on the main lid that closes the first cockpit since it remains closed with stainless steel bolts when I sail avoiding the splash of the water inside. The inspection cap allows me to save something quickly and it is also useful to take out the anchor line if necessary.

I also took advantage of varnishing again the akas and everything that was made of wood.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Paddling to the San lorenzo island in the new kayak

After some exhausting hours of paddling, I finally reach the island. Taking advantage of having taken my very old  35mm analog camera I ta...